Frequently Asked Questions
The continuous development of the COVID-19 situation is having a global impact on our society. The health of our collaborators, partners and our families remains the most important to all of us.
We are following World Health Organisation (WHO) and local authority advice globally and in the cities and regions affected. Our priority remains the safety of our employees, customers and partners.
To support you during this uncertain period, we have implemented measures as part of our continuity plan:
- Remote work: Following local recommendations, all employees are working remotely.
- Travels: Employees have been advised to postpone or cancel business trips.
- Meetings: Face to face meetings are fully carried out by modern communication tools.
The Covid-19 case management procedure includes steps to identify and escalate, a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 infection. This procedure includes provisions for both Telecom Luxembourg International and customer/third party locations such as:
- Deep cleaning
- Track and trace
WORKING FROM HOME
All our offices are still operating a mandatory work from home policy for all employees able to work remotely. Additional checks and cleaning have been implemented for the safety of all those who need to be on-site.
Any return for the rest of our employees will be carefully planned and managed. We have also implemented guidelines for our employees and partners required to visit customer or third-party sites.
We are able to deliver services for all new customers and attend to all customer faults, including service degradation, subject to access restrictions from customers, building owners or local authorities. Work will only be carried out where our employees or partners can fully comply with safety guidelines.
24/7 SUPPORTWe provide 24/7 customer support out of our global support and Network Operation Centres (NOC) which operate on business days basis from 9am to 5pm to ensure a NonStop availability of support services to our customers. You can contact our global support center and Network Operation Centres (NOC) by email on email@example.com.
- For those who are required to visit our sites, we ask all visitors follow World Health Organisation hygiene practices and to consider the need for face to face meetings.
- Access to our sites is subject to local government restrictions and guidance
- We ask all visitors to confirm:
- That they have not contracted flu or have had flu-like symptoms, with a temperature above 37.5°C or a new and persistent cough
- They have not been or not being aware of having been, in close contact with a person affected by Covid-19
- Not having received communication from the authorities about close contact with a person infected by Covid-19.